Buying your next home
Searching for homes is easy.
Buying the right home is not.
If all we did was an internet property search, you wouldn’t need us. The fact is, the search is the easiest of many essential tasks in the process of buying real estate. When you work with Generations Real Estate, you have a guide to buying a home in Kansas City with market experience and expertise of more than 60 years.
Generations Real Estate agents:
• Serve as your advocate and advisor in every phase of the transaction.
• Educate our buyer clients on the process of buying real estate and current market conditions.
• Gain an understanding of our client’s lifestyle needs, including their motivation for buying.
• Carefully research available market offerings and help our clients narrow down the choices in line with their goals, needs and objectives.
• Take the lead in the negotiation process, representing our buyer clients and not the seller.
• Provide references for mortgage lenders and current programs.
• Coordinate and follow up with any necessary inspections and advise how any necessary repairs are best made.
• Work closely with the lender and closing agents to protect our client’s financial interests.