Sell your Kansas City area property
Real Estate is about people, not houses. We figured that out three generations ago.
Generations Real Estate agents:
• Have at least 15 years of real estate experience, with an average of 22 years.
• Understand that pricing a home too high leads to frustration and turns away potential buyers. A home priced too low leaves money on the table.
• Will present a marketing plan aimed at selling your home, not aimed at gathering more listings.
• Aren’t afraid to tell you the truth.
• Communicate with you the way you prefer, whether it is a phone call, text, email, or direct message.
• Will not take your listing and then hand you off to an assistant.
• Stay current on technology, social media, trends and developments through a serious pursuit of educational opportunities.